ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Random




Mummy just came back from China 2 days ago ! Those are something she bought for me. Daddy just went to China yesterday morning ! I wonder what is he getting ? I wanna go vacation ! And I forgot what I wanna blog about. Anyway, thanks Stephanie for sending me back to Subang today ! Happy working with you Ke Lun (Chu, if I din't spell it wrongly) and nice chatting with you Selina. Thanks Benjamin for treating me breakfast and thanks Keat Meng for buying it. Nice meeting you Soo Hui and Alice. Rae you okay today ?

Oh yea, please click here to watch this funny-yet-mean-photo-mechine-video. It's free thou. [J]

No comments: