ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Randomness


Ewww... I din't know I had edited such a pic ! Wow, I found it, SOO UGLY !!! If not I found this file in my foulder I will not make this entry. As I want to cut my hair... so I post this up. The hair is messy, but it look better than my normal hair style, but anyhow, I am going to cut it so forget about it. My facial hair is quite obvious also... and my face is quite fat. Eww, I look ugly !!! [J]

1 comment:

-GiNo- said...

stop saying ur fat n ugly lar...
if ur fat den i m huge d ...
so for i nfo i m not huse so ur not fat !!!

Luv,
~>GiNo