ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Almost 3 In The Morning


I am now surrounded by a total darkness, in my room, the computer screen is my only source of light, which is not enough for me to see all the keys on the keyboard, yet I'm glad that I can actually type and put in my password correctly when I am signing in to Blogger.

It's almost 3 in the morning and I suppose you wonder what am I doing in the middle of the night/mid night/ morning. Well, I make up my mind earlier, my biggest decision and forced myself to go to sleep at around 10. And I can bet that my mom will be surprised seeing me sleeping when they are on the way up to her room.

As I was saying, I slept around 11 last night with both air cond and the fan on. I even applied some pimple cream before I sleep. But after one stupid dream, I woke up and can't get back to sleep, although I am really tired. The dreams keep bothering me. Once I slept, the dream takes part, and I will wake up.

Besides, I found that it's hard to sleep, when there is some "friends" in my room. Smart, the mosquito ! I wonder how can it still bothering me when the fan and air cond is on ? I am wearing shirt and pants tonight, not to say that I am sleeping naked or topless, that gives the "friends" a bigger portion to enjoy their supper and/or a greater chance and opportunity to suck me, my blood. Being a smart creature, they even gave me a love bite on my face and all the itchiness forced me to wake up, on the light to check my body, and wash my face, hands and legs. I wonder how my blood taste with additional face cream on ?

*smack**smack* Ish, the mosquito is buzzing around now. I tried to give them a "powerful ten" but sadly, I don't think I manage to slap them. Arrgghhh... I am damn bloody tired now, and itchy too. There is a meeting tomorrow and have to fetch Fion by 9.15 in the morning, I hope I wake up on time. Assignments... talk about that.


Now I have a few assignments waiting for me, calling and summoning me, and that's freaky you know ? Let's see what I have to do in this weekends (yoz group 1 people, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't wanna do wrongly =P) :

  • English IELTS Chapter 3
  • English Group Assignment - Research Proposal
  • Movie Review - Thank You For Smoking
  • Social Psychology draft
  • (what else ?)

Well, this is enough to kill me. How am I suppose to rush everything within 2 days ? *applause* I just added some pictures in this entry to make it not so dull... lol ! Online blogging at night after I woke up from the "friends' kisses" makes me hyper. This is one of the long entry I can type after so long time.

Aiks ! I am HYPER~

It's 3.37 currently. I am taking more than 30 minutes to do this entry. Wa-Lao-Ei ! I am now, in ths situation, still in a total darkness, with the only source of light, with a "friend" flying around, with one friend in MSN, with un-sleepy mood, with a hungry stomach. lol... [J]

No comments: