ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Leave My Breaking Heart Over There... Under The Tree

No matter how nice a mask is, a lie is still a lie !


I realised, I am too stupid all the time.
I realised, I always thinks that everyone around me is good.
I realised, I believe on people easily, especially those who are elder than me.
I realised, everyone has a mask on their face, no doubt.
I realised, I had been fooled by so many people for not less than one time.

And

I believed, that I am too naive to have such thinking.

I can't deny, most of the people in this world is wearing a beautiful mask, and that includes me. I know I am not a good boy. But who else in this world is ? No one is good when they have a mask on their face.

Being too stupid to think that everyone is nice all time. All the while I keep trusting people and at the end, such things happened to me. I know it's my bad, causing something happen.

But hey, what the hack ? You know I care about you, and our friendship, if you don't want this friendship to be continued, why not we make this episode end just like that without a happy ending. Why must you create such a horrible suspense for me and keep wanting me to wait for the next episode ?

*People, just a little note here. I am not being EMO, just felt bad not letting this out of my heart, after this I will be fine. Don't worry okay ? *

As a movie director, you should know when to stop. I am just an actor in your beautiful movie, why must you make me wait for the next movie and keep holding me, not releasing me ? I mean, I wish to stay for the next wonderful movie but you are the one now who don't want to continue this movie.

I wish you understand. There are so many directors out there waiting for me to join their movie. Even though I really wish that I can stay, but if you want another character, please let me know.

Well, I actually saw the new characters, they are much more better than me, don't they ? Congrats, for getting a new bunch of actors and actresses, I know, your movie will be one of the successful movie ever play in the world ! Good luck~

But, I guess this is a recycle thing. I am here, to be used, to be fooled ? I never learn much from the past. I tend to forgive and forget, keeping my belief that people are good unless they really did something bad to me. Stupid right ?

But hack ! I don't care anymore. You are a good director, but I am a good actor too. I will try to let you and your people leave. Don't worry. I don't mind if you come back to look for me. My door is always open for you. You are welcome anytime.


My friends, let's continue our jorney, and leave my breaking heart over there... under the tree.

(p/s: I drew the drawing above, but I forgot to sign. Hello~ I'm not an artist okay ?)
[J]

2 comments:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

d mask is so WOW

JJ Jason said...

fuyoh artistic!
geng lahz u can draw!