ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thank You

Yoz people !
First of all, thanks for cheering me up ! Glad to know there are still people supporting me !!!

Secondly, sorry that these days I am too moodless to blog. Who cares anyway ?

Thirdly, this will be a short and summarize entry.

Okay, CPE (place I work) finally got some new student helpers after everyone resigned leaving me and Lovenia only. Selina from China, Handy from Indonesia and Chu from Pahang. Finally don't need to work so hard alone. Nice to have you guys to insert the letter today !

After work, went to Geoffrey's house, met Adnan (should be the correct spelling), set up the BBQ set, start BBQ-ing for everyone, chat with uncle and aunty, walk around, sit alone, play with gay dog, play game, gone home. Today's Geoffrey and Shafiq's birthday !

Gone home, bath, start blogging.

"Nice meeting you Selina, Handy and Chu, will get to know your real name sooner or later Chu"
"Nice knowing you Adnan, setting up fire with you was kinda great, coz you know a lot"
"Happy Birthday to you Geoff and Shaf ! Wish you like the present"
"Reachel, I hope you are ok tonight and happy tomorrow. Cheer up !"
"I wish you guys have a safe trip home Deborah, Julia, Mun Suet, Wei Hong and Robin"
"Enjoy your night Jing Chen and Alicia ! The night is still young, woohoo~!"
"Nice meeting you Sophia"
"Thanks uncle and aunty !"
"Nice playing with you Chiko"
"Happy confessing to you Dara"
"Nice touching you Robin"
"Thanks again guys, for everything !" [J]

1 comment:

JJ Jason said...

I cares!!!!!
cause i am ur reader!!!!!!!!!