ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

My Day In College


Old Me v.s. New Me

Social Psychology class cancel today. I went back to college to work, as usual.

I reached in at 10.30 in the morning to have my breakfast and lunch. Ordered wan tan mee since I have not been eaten in M Cafe after a long time. Met Peter with his friend eating. They just had their last paper. Saw Stephanie and met up with her. Ji Wen came in after that.


Me cycling to order dinner for daddy

While eating, I had a long and great conversation with Steph. How nice. I enjoy talking with her. It's nice sharing some problems sometimes. Even though I don't really trust anyone, and never tell anyone my problems, this could be the first time. Well, what I think now is, sharing some particular problems with the correct person, has no harm sometimes. It depends though.

Steph left with her friend and I met up the March Intake Foundation gang. Had a short chat before going to work. They had their last paper too !


With Geoffrey's cap on =P

Went to work at 11.30 am. Start photostating notes and putting them into files. I keep doing mistakes these days. Such as getting paper cuts yesterday, causing the photostat mechine jammed but luckily I fixed it, accidentally photostat those index page onto the white paper when I am suppose to reload some colour papers in, causing some waste of white papers. I feel so bad, but don't tell anyone, keep it to yourself.

Went for a short break. Bought Green Tea Ice Blended. Met Laura and Ee Pheng walking towards Justin. Had a short chat and see some of their design.


Me have nothing else to do, long time din't post my random pictures already XD

Went back to work. Jessica told me that I did the scanning wrongly, so I decided to help her rescan it. Too bad there is someone using the scanner. Damn pathetic wei ! The whole college only got one scanner can be used ? When I was waiting for the lif, I met Scott, twice. Coinsident?

Before coming up to the ICT, I met Alvin, and he told me a weird comment. "Jason, you look man today." LOL, what should I answer ? Haha ! Funny la, I told him that "I walk straight (confidentally) today, that is why..." What else can I answer huh ?


After hair cut, with Wei Hong's shade

I went to meet up with Melissa and Evelynn, asking where else there is scanner. Mel told me to go to the International Office, but eventually someone using it. When I came out from IO, I met Laura who came out from her exam hall... Hey, everyone is having exam today ! And she told me to try out in the Media Hub. And so I went. On the way I saw the July Intake Diploma gang.

After saying "hi" thought of using the scanner who knows there are people using too, damn bad luck la, so I went back to the gang, and had chit-chat with them ! Quite fun hang out with them, must go out one day together !


The right pic is me today, the guy behind is Alvin with his Chicken Little, I din't know I took him as well~

Went back, start helping Jess with the database entry. Half way doing I remembered that the PC is connected with the internet, so I try to sign in MSN, haha ! It works ! Chit chat with some friends for a while to kill my boredom.

Went home at 6pm and met a girl with her friends. I forgot her name agian. Haha, sorry girl ! I will try remembering your face first ! Do nudge me next time when you see me !

Well, this is my day in college ! There is a student concil meeting tomorrow at 8.30 in the morning. Sien nia~

(p/s: random pictures above were took by using my phone.) [J]

No comments: