ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The 300th Entry !


Wow ! I didn't know I already have 300 (including this) entries in my blog ! Nyahahaha ! After posting so many thing about me and my life, my friends around, my stuff, my pictures, my everything ! Hahaha, finally it's the 300th entry. Gonna celebrate today ! Hmmm, what shall I do ? Hmmm... okay ! I know, I'll be going to a Japanese Reataurant to celebrate ! It's Sushi time !!! Yippy ! [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah!!!! congratulation woh, I still have write many post to 300.