ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Titiwangsa Trip

(Sorry for the late posting)

I remember, long time ago, when I took the Monorail alone to Titiwangsa to meet my bro, I saw The Eye On Malaysia from far away. I remember telling this to my family (aunties and cousins) that I saw it and wanted to ask my friend to go together one day. Then one of my aunty asked me, whether I want to join them one day and we go together, I told them it depends.

Not long ago, my aunty called my mom and ask whether we free on Thursday. My sis is having a holiday so she is going and my finals ended on the Wednesday so I decided to follow too.

Early in the morning, me and my sis followed my dad's car to my grandmother house in Cheras Maluri. After that, we met up with my aunties and cousin then we went to Times Square. Planning to eat, watch movie and hang over there before going to Titiwangsa by Monorail and to walk there.

First things first, when we reached Times Square, we were so hungry and one of my anuty suggested to eat Shabu Shabu, some sort like a Japanese Steamboat. To tell the truth, the food sucks ! I don't like it at all, no wonder got promotion, free ice cream but not many customers. Who cares now, we eat, and I took some pictures. (I realised that my photo taking skills is getting bad... keep following up and you will know how nice are those ferries wheel pictures)


After that, my aunties went to the bank and left the 3 of us in the bowling area. My cousin bought wrongly and at the end, everyone of us have 4 games each, total all together is 12 games ! So we start playing and I strat camwhoring, as usual. Out of the 4 rounds, the second round is the best game I ever played. Strike 2 times straight, followed by a spare and a 9-pin-down. *snap snap* Took a picture of it. Then I realised that there is another guy who take pics of the score he got too... and I took his picture too ! Lol !



Saw the man beside me ? (Well, 3 of us were wearing black that day, but I'm the one with some wording behind) He is a cool daddy. Brought his wife with 2 children age around 5 to 7 and taught them bowling, take pictures of them somemore. Haha ! So nice ! Now, let's see my score and the other photographer !



After 4 games, my aunties also came back from the bank. Was thinking what we can do as it's already too late for a movie so we decided to go...



Starbucks Coffee!


Ever since Winnie introduce Green Tea Frappucino to me, I order the same thing everytime. I like green tea too ! We went to have a 'short break' in Starbucks. Ordered drinks and cakes. My aunty works in Berjaya that is why we have 30% discount ! And I also met BuBu there ! Nice meeting you mate !

Now... I am going to stop here. Creating suspense. Catch the ferries wheel in Titiwangsa (Part II) !!! [J]

No comments: