ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Titiwangsa Trip (Part II)

(Welcome back !)

Well, after everything, we went to the Monorail station and bought ticket to Titiwangsa. I was still being doubtful that the ferries wheel is near the station, but my aunties said that according to their friend, the nearest station will be the Titiwangsa Station, and during that time, it was raining, so the traffic will be quite jam if we were to take the taxi or bus.

Anyway, when we reached the station, both my aunties realised that we have to walk a long way to the destination. Closes station indeed, with an about half an hour walking distance to the final destination. A long and tiring way. But I esperienced the underground path for the first time. New experience but not a good one. So smelly inside ! Blek~



Seriously, after about 30 min, we finally reached ! And you know what it means ? Camwhoring session !!! Nothing much also. The photo taking skills is getting bad, and turning worst. All of us sat down to wait for the suitable time. And I took some pics with my aunties and cousin and sis too.


The sky getting darker, the crowd was increasing as well. To avoide lining up and waiting, we went into the queue before those visitors from another country get to line up. It started drizzling thou, and we finally got to get in to the ferries wheel number 30. What next ? Nothing to do in the 5-round-ride and nothing to see. True according to someone. He said he rather go London for the ferries wheels coz there is nothing to see in Malaysia. Somemore it's drizzling, the image of the whole KL is a bit blur. What else to do ? The rest talking, me camwhore !


After 5 rounds, we find our way back to the station, the nearest way. My aunties together with my cousin and sis did a short discussion in the ferries wheel about the way back while me camwhore inside. Lol... I just follow them. I took some pics before leaving and another pic when we were on the bridge. Then my aunties and cousin left us when they reached Imbi Station, while me and my sis went to KL Central then take KTM back to Subang. McD was our dinner, then mom fetched us home from carrefour.

Tiring trip. Lots of Experiences ! Titiwangsa Trip ends, stay tune for the Angkasapuri Trip. [J]

No comments: