ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, October 06, 2006

A.S.H.

Wanted to blog last night but too tired to post. Title above A.S.H. stands for Angry Sad and Happy.Yesterday, I felt A.S.H.. Why so ?

When I was driving to the optic shop, where my mom sits beside me and sis behind. Well, everything is still ok to me. When we are near the place, I look for a parking but fail. 6 in the everning is near to dinner time. There are no empty space for me to park my car so mom ask me to park aside, behind those cars... And she was hoping that I stop directly IN FRONT of the shop. Well, everyone have their style of driving and I'M NOT BLIND. I can see the lorry in front and I know when to stop. And to make sure that I'm not blogging the road I wanna go as near to the car and eventually I move further away from the shop. She scream at me ! Making me thought that I almost knock the parked car. I just HATE someone scream when I'm driving. I admit that I am still not a good driver. But I can learn, just give me some times. Time can make someone perfect. Ish ! I straight away take out the car key, pass it to my mom, open the door and walk away. I told her "You drive, I'm not driving !"
I know it's bad but she is not suppose to do that lo... (I'm getting angry now... OMG)

Went into the optic shop, as I told before this entry, I'm getting my new glasses. But the shop keeper told me that not many company can make the style I want. If I really want it, I have to pay extra RM 100. Of coz, my mom will try to convince me not to change my glasses and told me to make that style when I start working. Well, if I'm working, I will definitely use contact lenses instead of glasses la ! So I decided not buying any glasses this time and will come again in December. If I'm not getting a glasses this time, I'll be getting myself some contact lenses next time. Well, I save RM 70 for not getting a new glasses anyway. My mom force me to pay RM 70 for my new glasses. (Sad + Angry)

That very night, mom asked me to call Sam and Han Wei to confirm whether they are going to school tomorrow. Called Sam and his mom pick up the phone.

Me : "Hello, can I speak to Shin Gern ?"
Aunty : "Shin Gern went out to his friends house, may I know who's on the line?"
Me : "This is Jia Jun, is that aunty ?"
Aunty : "Oh Jia Jun arr, Shin Gern went to Han Wei's house. To attend his birthday party..."
Me : "Har ?! Really arr ?? I don't know anything about it wo, nevermind la, anyway..."

This is the conversation between me and Aunty. Later that, I called Han Wei's handphone as the house phone engage.

Me : "Han Wei, you going to school tomorrow ? (Heard noises)
Han Wei : "Yes, tomorrow we have to go to school."
Me : "I mean, are you going?"
Han Wei : "No."
Me : "Okay la, bye."

Short but I know that he and Sam is not going.
5 second later, Han Wei call...

Han Wei : "Jia Jun, you free now ?"
Me : "Errm... ya, why ?"
Han Wei : "Can you come to my house now ?"
Han Wei : "Erm... just come to my house now la !"
Me : "Oh... okay."

Went to his house and saw some friends there. Went in and asked Han Wei "Today's your birthday ?" And he answered "No, today is just a moon cake festival party"
I believe. But felt weird when Sam and Jin Kit bought a dress and force Han Wei to wear it. I did not ask much but just enjoy myself. Until someone came with a present and I ask Xue Mei and Melissa, "Today's Han Wei's birthday ?"
"What are you here then ?" Xue Mei asked.
"I don't know, Han Wei told me that today is a MC Festival's party..."
Both of them ignore me. Well, I was told last minute, how I know wo~~~

Okay lo. It's a party combination of Han Wei's birthday and Moon Cake Festival. Quite enjoy lo. Took some pictures using friends camera. Will get it and post it soon. Maybe can check my friendster.

This is the only night that I can go out after 7 pm. And play until 11.30 pm. Luckily I was back home by 12 otherwise my dad gonna screw me up-side-down.
Yeap you are right... I was HAPPY.

Hahaha, it's easy to make me happy.[J]

3 comments:

crazeeliyi said...

lolx! you mean Sam Shin GeRn?

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Okay, I admit that I spell his name wrongly... but not exactly la, just forgot about the 'R' ma... hehe

Anonymous said...

me and Gern same school since tadika then same class since primary till form3. we know each other since small! lolx