ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Birthday To You ~ Kenny Yong

* This post is specially for my Gor Gor Kenny Yong ;)
(Happy or not see your name here ?)



Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To Kenny Yong...
Happy Birthday To You !!!

I know today is your 22nd Birthday, so here I am to wish you have a nice birthday and hope all your dreams come true ! Last night I sent you a SMS to wish you Happy Birthday, although it's not really creative and not really nice, but you can see how sincere the message is and I had put my 'heart' into it too ! Got it or not ? Hehe...

Well, I hope you will like it lo. Of course, I'll not post that personal message out here in my blog but really wish that you can keep it nicely.

Sorry that I can't celebrate with you and wish your fried will bring you to somewhere fun and hope you enjoy yourself. Take more pictures and show us ! Picture above is a cake with "Happy Birthday" on it. Take it as a cake from me to you. Will get you a real one next time. Hope you like it ^^

**And, I hope you don't mind too that I share this with everyone here. It's not something wrong to let everyone celebrate with you right ? You may voice out if you don't like to be 'promote' like this, and I can hide this entry, I don't mind de.
Once again, Happy Birthday and may your wishes come true !!!
[J]