ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sweat !

Yea, if you are a smoker, no matter how handsome or preety you are, you are still a UNCOOL smoker !
Ignore that ! Just simply craps only, but true also !

Mom just bought me a new jogging shoe that day, so happy but I found that some people said that it's ugly. I don care la ! As long as I think that it's comfortable then enough lo. Anyway, I went jogging this morning and I saw this 2 girls, I can't see their face clearly cause I did not wear my glasses when I'm jogging. But know what I heard ? "I like the shoes". Well I don't know are they mentioning about my shoes but just let me be perasan a day la ! Haha !

Found that I went jogging so often recently yet I still can't get fit ! I eat more than usual ! Holiday nowadays eat more... sigh ! No point going jogging anymore ! Haha ! Why am I always in the negative site ? Haha, must be a good boy think in the bride way !

Know what ? I bought a box of milk that day, and I din't know that I can actually stand the yucky smell and finish every single drop of it... OMG, I din't know I can drink milk ! Haha, that's a good start ! I can start become fit next year ! Why next year ? Ask me la !

Okay la ! Gambatte !!! [J]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of milk you buy, if you telling me those like dutch lady, those have to store under cool storage, 'll encourage you not to drink so much, cuz those milk won't give you calcium whereby they will took away your calcium and it will menyebabkan gangguan saraf. one think, i have a cousin died 2 years ago, also because drank too much of those kind of milk, and he got crazy before he jump down from bukit jalil. if you got read newspaper i suppose you saw that too. He just grad Uni that time, how sad. =(

astrid said...

don't care lo if u wanna get fit now or when it is ur body ma u are incharge of ur own lifeLOL
that is what my frenz tell me when ever i wanna give up dieting
eh get musculine is better then getting slim ok
all the best

Jimmy said...

y next year??..erm u can try throwin out ur toxin first lor bfore u get fit..the toxin i mention is tat "su pian"..it's the wawste in ur body tat u did not pass out durin poo poo n keep flowin more n more in ur body..i successfully get rid mine when i did a type of yoga position lor..hehe..so tell me y next year??so tat u can b my model??lol

PhDr3w said...

eh.. don't talk about fat fat ok.. i veli low self-esteem 1 when talka bout fat fat.. >< hmph..

eh.. i drink heck lot of milk lehh.. fresh/low fat milk from dutch lady.. i drink on average about a liter a day.. no kidding..

Am i gonna go crazy?

doubt....

due to spm,

I already am.

The O.F. Kiddo said...

liyiliyi : Telling the truth, I don't know anything about the news but if not mistaken you had told me that your cousin commited suicide some times ago...

astrid : Of course ! But I guess I prefer fit instead of musculine, it look disgust somehow >.<

jimmy : Lol, what kinda yoga position is that ? Teach me la, guess I can do that !

-dr3w- : If you consider crazy then what am I ? Worst than crazy... what we normally call those ?

The O.F. Kiddo said...

yewmoy : 那是因为,明年起我才肯努力咯~今年还在读中学嘛~明年会有更多空闲时间运动,配合一些营养餐,应该会更好…