ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Don't Smoke !



I am given a time limit of 1 hour to online. Must do everything fast !
Yesterday was my uncle's wedding, I was told to bring my camera and had became one of the cameraman of the event. I was shocked when I was asked to do so cause I don't have any experience to take pictures in such big event ! Never and I afraid I'll spoil those pics...(pictures will be uploaded soon), and I hope those pictures are okay. Before the event start I saw a guy, he looks like an actor/host to me (not going to mention his name cause it's not right to name it here in this entry) I was like thinking, is he XXX ? I kept stearing at him but I don't dare to go near him and ask about it.

My cousin asked me to go to the toilet with him, and I saw him, again ! This time, I stand next to the door and look at him right behind, I got this feeling that he is the person and I thought of asking for his name. I let him went out the toilet thinking that I can ask him later during the dinner (I thought he is one of us). I never know he left after that.

I told my aunty that I saw this guy and suspected that he is XXX and she told me that another aunty of mine saw another female actor/host and I went to the another aunty and asked her about that. Yeap, she saw her and I suppose this guy actor/host is having dinner with this female actor/host.

The guy is kinda big size and the lady, which I was not able to catch her is supposingly preety. Too bad that my aunt tell me that this female actor/host smoke ! Yuck ! Her image in my mind had gone !

Ignore those craps above. The main purpose I blog this entry is to tell everyone that smoking is not good and not cool ! Especially girls, no matter how nice you are, no matter how preety you are, no matter how good you are... once you smoke and I know about it, hehe... I'm sorry to tell but you are no more good to me. Never let me see you (all the girls) smoke. To guys, I have nothing much to tell. Just wanna tell that smoking is not good and it's obviously not cool !

I can't said that I can stop you from smocking as someone in my house is doing the same thing too... where I can't stop him. Hehe, I remembered when I was young, about standard 2 or 3 I actually make a "NO SMOKING" note and sticked it in every corner in the house, but the note gone after 2 days.

Main point of this post :
Don't Smoke !

6 comments:

kimsng said...

ya i feel u..im so sick of smokers sheesh...especially when ur in a restaurant eating is the worst...keep smelling smoke no appetite adi freak smokers...ya those girls who smoke think they r cool or sumthin puh lease...guys oso same la..

just make sure i dont find out U smoke next time in life

PhDr3w said...

Don't worry.. i support u.. i really beh tahan anybody smoking.. bad enough it's a guy, what more a girl? ok la i be frank with u.. wanna kap lui.. kap until nice nice, suddenly see the girl u kap take out ciggerete and start smoking.. omg.. potong stim wei.. don't care HOW pretty she is.. once smoke.. sry la.. image gone..

At any rate.. u have my word.. i won't smoke.. ^^ and u better not too.. ><

The O.F. Kiddo said...

kimsng : Of course ! Come give me a slap if you see me smoking !

-dr3w- : Why not both of us make a campaign or some society where we slap those people who smoke, with a licence given by the gouverment ? Lol, was thinking too much !

PhDr3w said...

i wouldn't mind, u know.. haha

The O.F. Kiddo said...

-dr3w- : Okay then, you may go get the licence then ! Form a so called Anti-Smoking Society... get members and start slapping ! Lol... I'm crazy !

The O.F. Kiddo said...

yewmoy : What can we do, the only thing to stop people from smocking in this contry is to ban the import of cigrattes into this country.