ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Han Wei's Birthday

As I had promised, I'm gonna post out some of Han Wei's Birthday + Moon Cake Festival joint celebration picture. Some of those pics were... obscene, funny and weird. I hope Han Wei don't mind about it. Sorry about that...
*How come so many people Birthday in this month arr ?


As I told, Han Wei was given a 'present' and found that it was a shirt and a DRESS. Was force to wear it. Told ya it's obscene ! But a funny one...
I found that if I'm sporting enough, I'll look better >.<


'Once born as a male, you are forever a male...'
Han Wei never know how tough for a girl to wear a sock with their skirt on, look how preety he is, almost 'zao gorng' somemore.
I don't agree with the statement above, otherwise tran'sex'tion will never happen in this world.


Happy Birthday To You !!!


Too desperated for a facial mask.


At a play ground celebrating...
Xiao Yu on the left and Melissa on the right. Don't you think they are preety ?


Nice shot Nicholas...



Me me and also me



Me and...
Melissa (top) Syahirah (bottom). [J]

3 comments:

astrid said...

hi big guy
poor thing for that birthday boy
so u guys make him dress it or what i bet he must ve a very brave guy to do that poor thing for the cake should have save some for me

PhDr3w said...

WHY U NEVER HAVE PICS WITH ME IN IT 1??!?!?!?!!!! T_T

The O.F. Kiddo said...

astrid : Haha, actually I also don't know about the plan. I was shocked too to know about their plan. Haha !

-dr3w- : Erm, you should know that we did not take any pics together and that's why not posting lo. You know you should ask me to take a pic with you right ?