ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Random Entry

Thought of updating last night, wanted to write about the day before yesterday and today, but it seems that yesterday, blogspot was having some sort of maintenance and that's why I can't get into it. Li Yi got the same problem too but she eventually manage to finish up her entry at 12.
By that time, I was kinda lazy to blog liao, that's why I leave it and forget about it... hehe ^^

Talk about the day before yesterday. That day was the first time, first day I can online till 1 o'clock in the morning with getting any scolding by my mom. (What about my dad you ask, you will know about it later) I was waiting for my dad who is coming back from China, so I just sit in front of the computer, online while waiting for him. My eyes was kinda blur by that time showing that how tired am I but still I can't resist going online. As you know, I like the internet. Being in the internet, make me feel so free. I'm totally different when I'm in the net and in real life. Chatted with Li Yi and she show me her Food Post. Causing me even more hungry ! Evil Li Yi !

Yesterday, as I had told. I wanted to blog but there is something wrong and at last I became lazy and forget about posting. I went browsing instead. I realise that my Cbox has a new friend named Bryan and he is a friendly person. Xjian is another one too. We chatted from 12 o'clock midnight till 1 o'clock in the morning. Bryan the friendly guy was still stuck in his office and he had show me lots of his colleague's blog... where I said Hi to all of them in there tagboard.

Until this very morning I onine at 10 something. I saw my Cbox had a reply from one of them -- Ooby and Xjian actually reply him. I wonder did they actually still online late last night or they reply it this morning. Well, I don't care. I just care that if they are friendly, that's enough. I like to know more friendly people. Will definitely link them if they allow.

Well, I'm getting my new glasses today. Will post an entry about it soon. You guys just have to wait. Haha ! Well, that's all for my first October entry. Enjoy reading ! [J]

2 comments:

crazeeliyi said...

HEY! Bryan came to blog and dropped a commet at my taggy tag there! His blog's layout is superb! Way superb!

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Of coz, he is a cool person !