ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Love Life

*This entry is specially for SioNG. Of course, everyone are welcome to read and comment (if yo want). As he is curious about my love life... well, a short entry, here goes...

Really nothing to write ler...
Okay, you wanna know why I don't talk about my love life ? The answer is easy... it's because I don't have any lover so I don touch on that lo.

Since young(primary), mummy told me not to touch or kiss girls no matter where is it. So I listen. I don't kiss nor touch them but I pay with them. As I had told in my 2nd entry, I join girls more than guys. I group with them and don't care what the guys said.

In secondary schooling life. Mom was worried and talked to me one day. Telling me that I cannot have girlfriend while I'm studying, no kissing lips or anything. Cannot simply touch girls and never and she mean NEVER have sex with anyone. No matter she willing to have it or not course the girl's parents can sue you for 'raping' their daughter. Okay, I asked her, when can I have my girl friend and she told me "When you start working... but I know when you in college or University sure will get one ..."

That's true, I see most of my friends also got a partner and everytime go out with them they will walk in couple. Except me walk alone and sometimes become "lamp pole". Hate those feeling. But sometimes when I think possitively, being alone is lonely indeed but you are free ! No need spend double, no need waste time, no need think creatively, no need this and that...

My love life is just empty. So enpty that I can't see a thing ! So dark inside. But do wait... next year, maybe will find one. Haha ! So if you wanna know more about my Love Life, come and ask me next year la !

Thought I'm going to post a short one, but all those words just come out like this... That's all la !
Happy or not reading this ? I really need comments for this. [J]

14 comments:

crazeeliyi said...

lolx, what can I say, I'm single too!

xiang2jian4 said...

erm...it's worthy to wait till the RIGHT one appears...

tat's all i can comment...

but soon,u'll realise more temptation will find u...STAND FIRM...or else u are just ruining your own life...
(i mean the 18SX part...)

astrid said...

tell u why it is much happy to be single then to have a luver
1.u can go clubbing
2.u can talk to the oppesite sex
3.no one will ask u who was that on the phone and why is she calling u in the middle of the nite
4.where are u going
5.why are u going out wit her are u having an affair with her
6.i don't like the way u dress
7 am i too fat don't tell me i am coz i be mad if u day so i am ur girlfrenz so u have to praise me

this is not what i am trying to tell my bf coz i don't have one i juz don't need one

if there is ms right for u then u will find her
enjoy ur time being single
u miss it when u have a gf

haha i hope this don't offen u

Anonymous said...

hahaa... good entry~! now i only know you are a PerFectlY good boy same as me~ wakaka... but i dun as good boy as you~! hahaa...

hmm... little bit (little bit only) agree with what astrid said~ when u are in a relationship, you wont think anything good abt single... =P

hahaa... what can i say is when a person grow older, he will lose more frenz... this is the reality of why a human being have to suffer in being lonely... thts y they fall in love! (my opinion only la...) =)

SioNG (yea, its me... =) )

hope you will find your true love soon lo~! and enjoy the feel of being someone's boyfren... kekekee~!

kimsng said...

dont succumb to peer pressure...thats the worst part...a lot of ppl end up getting hurt that way..u might not know it but i heard a lot of ppl get a bf/gf just to get 'into' the crowd u noe without really liking the person just for the sake of being 'cool'....so dont make that mistake..eh not 'every1' is coupled ok..n we r still alive n ok right..so just be urself ok..no worries..

Wins said...

honestly its not a healthy way in the way ur mom controls n warn u. Everything shud go naturally instead of using force. it'll happens if its meant to be. oh well, at least thats my opinion :p

麵包 said...

if u want to have a partner so that u no need to to go out alone.
if u want to have a patner becoz all the people around has one.

what for?showing off?

hey boy u are still young...enjoy ur life more.there are a lot of thing u can do for being single and cant do when u are attached....

enjoy ur life,boy

Anonymous said...

introduce your partner to me in the future kay !

Anonymous said...

dont worry, you are still single because you havent met a girl who is able to make your heart beat unnormally or make your cheek 'burning'..by the way, you are not the only single !! me too !!well, lets think about spm first..you will definitely find a girl when is your time....at least i think this way larrrr^.^

BryanTan said...

haha ok u wanted me to comment on this entry...well here it goes bro...

The way ur mum controls u is a bit too much but ofcourse she just wants the best for you and you will understand why she has restricted you when u get older...

Girls are everywhere...ur love life might start in your college life but i can assure you tht it will not stop there for she is going to be ur first love...Love Life = need to gain experience...

until u have been hurt and hurt people enough will u be able to get a true love of ur own...jsut try to be truthful to urself and never lie in a relationship, treat ur future partner as good as u can so that u will never regret doing anything wrong when something happens...

Don't rush urself into a relationship...it will come when the time is right...and don't worry about it ^^

I am single too ^^ and a lot here is too...so u r not alone and we are always here right ^^

well, hope this would open a brighter understanding in ur love life although it would be a little wrong butif u want a detailed one i guess i will need to write a whole blog just for it hahaha...

Take Care & God Bless,
BrYaN a.k.a. Ian / Cloud

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Wow, first time recieve 10 comments from 10 different people. Didn't expected this will happen to me.

liyiliyi : lolx... you may find one if you want. Haha... Thanks for your comment.

xiang2jian4 : Yea, I will wait and will also STAND FIRM. Will not get myself in trouble and destroy my life like that.

astrid : I believe that you are right ! And no, you did not offended me, thanks for your comment !

SioNG : Yeap, friends leave. Will you ? Thanks for your wishes and your comment. Happy with my entry ?

kimsng : Yea girl ! Let us be ourselve, don't bother what others say...

kimmy potter : I do think that also. Haha, I guess I should change my way of thinking. Thanks for dropping by and your comment.

麵包 : Yes, I should enjoy my single life and let the love thing come naturally.

tinyao : Okay, sure ! Will introduce my future partner to you when I get one.

anonymous : You should be Mei Ting. Yeap, SPM is more important. Let's gambatte together ! "Jia You" ~

bryantan : Thanks for your care and concern. Thanks for everything that you had told me. I will listen and not going to rush for it.

Everyone : Thanks for everything that you guys had told. I'll be myself and stick with who I am today. Thanks for dropping by, hope that you guys will come more often and comment if possible. Thank you ! I'm so touched !

PhDr3w said...

Hi... hmm.. relationship ar..

heh.. u want me comment come ask me in school la..

If i type my comment here.. i scared terlalu amat sanagat long.. xD

and well.. i'm not single and do u see any problems with me?

and regarding wat astrid said..

I don't have those problems.. ask jj..

I talk to girls with no problems.. ^^

oh well.. jj, want my comment, find me in class la (If you manage to catch me while i AM in class) heh~

Anonymous said...

Hi. Well, just a random stranger reading your blog. Anyway, just wanted to say that you are one mature dude and I respect you for obeying your mom's wishes. It's rare to find someone like you when almost every teen has 'some one special'. I'm single too. My mom is totally against me of having a some one special anytime soon. God bless you dude.

The O.F. Kiddo said...

-dr3w- : Well, it's true that you can handle your Jean. And you know why ? Because she trusted you !

anonymous : Hey dude ! Thanks for your comment. Okay, we can be single together ! Haha... Wish you good luck anyway !