ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, October 27, 2006

If

I had make a lame SMS message that everning, in Chinese, and sent it to 31 friends of mine. Of course I sent to those I think their phone support Chinese text, long lost-in-touch friends and those who can read Chinese...

The message is something like this, I don't really remember what I typed but here you go :
* For those Chinese which is gonna appear in my blog, sorry that I'm not going to translate it but if you really want to know do ask me or your friends around. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. =)


“若你还剩下 15 分钟的寿命,你会有什么话要对我说?”
(一定要凭良心回答。)


And there are some replies, see whether your name is in...

Li Yi said
Arr. I would want to ask...
"Are you gay ?" Haha.

Teck Weng said
I'll rape all the leng lui in the world ah... =)
And I'll tell you that please don't always take pictures of yourself... lol.

Wai Shun said
Don't always take picture. Haha.

Ling Hui said
我会保佑你 SPM 拿全 A :-p

Chee Leong said
我爱你

Sze Yee said
我会说不用担心,我会一直陪着你的,就算变鬼…哈哈…开玩笑啦…好好照顾自己吧!要开开心心噢!可别忘了我这“妈妈”啊…那你又会说什么啊?

Kit Mun said
You are the most best neighbour I ever had... haha... can ? From bottom of my heart...

Jing Jing said
If according to basic manner, I'll say... Thanks for being my friend... lol...

Chong Ting said
你的头发变直的话,会更帅!

Winson said
A lot of stuff to say la. 15 minutes not enough ! Haha
Hmmm, I'll say "Please burn me an unlimited hell bank notes and credit card after I'm dead."

Andrew said
Wah... Cannot reply in Chinese la wei... Haha... Fifteen minutes ar... I'll say you've been a very very good friend, and I'm sorry for pissing you off...
Thanks for everything, as a friend, I love you... lol... That's what I'd say...

Kwan Liang said
我不想现在死。
我还没活够。
希望你珍惜你活着的时候,珍惜你想珍惜的人!

Chee Shan said
帮我倒数还有多少分钟…很荣幸能交到你这个朋友…我想说,既然都那么久的朋友了,所以我死了以后,我一定会回来找你的…再…见…

Kenji said
你喜欢我吗?
别误会,只是想要你记得我这个朋友。

Jensen said
我对神说要和你做一辈子朋友,
神说只能四天,我说春天夏天秋天冬天;
神说三天,我说昨天今天明天;
神说一天,我说我活着的每一天…
很棒吧!

Kik Hooi said
I think I'm gonna say erm...
"Where would I go after the fifteen minutes"

Philip said
下一辈子一定要遇见你!

Wei Nie said
I think I'll say that hope you get good results in SPM... hehe...

Sabrina said
You have always been an urber cool sister to me ! I will never forget you !
Don't be so emo and please have confidence in everything you do ! And most of all, try not to think what people think of you, just be happy with yourself =) haha... Good enough ?

Ooby said
我會告訴你... 嗯~
我會在天堂保佑你的,你要好好活著,怎樣 ? 這個 ok 嗎 ?

地王(帝王) said
If I really just have 15 minutes left, I will say nothing to you, course I don't know you much, haha.

Astrid said
Me ah... I wanna eat fillet o fish la but McD deliver it too slow then I want it to be your plesure to push me of the roof top
And I want a lot of 'yam si zhi' ok ?
One month 3 stack.

Luzzio said
Can't read chinese...

But I suppose if I was about to die in 15 minutes, I'd somehow try and call amanda and tell her my true feelings with my own words before I die.

Jade said
I would say you are a nice friend and hope we'll be friends even in the underworld... kaka's

Bryan said
Ok if its rom my heart... my last words :
"I love you ..... ......, and hope to have you by my side forever and see u in heaven."
The number of dots is her name but just to keep it confidential.

Yew Moy said
贾森
虽然认识你的日子不长
还很短呢
而且只是在部落格里
连你的样子都没有见过
是肥瘦高矮中等呢
连你是怎样的人都不清楚
这么快就要我死
而且还剩十五分钟
我不甘心
但觉得很开心认识你
希望你珍惜生命
不要认识错朋友--〉像你那样的
那么快就要人死
我死了
哈哈。。。讲笑啦

认真的
如果我真的即将死了
请不要难过
好好的生活 要过得有意义
没有什么比生命更宝贵
帮我照顾我的部落格
谢谢。。

Cheng Han said
Life goes on and have no regrets! See ya around!

麵包 said
如果剩下十五分钟。
我不甘心!
为什么?为什么?
如果没有的选择。。。

贾森弟弟。。
要珍惜生命。。生命无take2。。。
如果明天心脏仍跳动。。
就好好珍惜它每一次的跳动。。

你还年轻。。
就好好活出年轻的色彩来。。

加油。。

我会在上面祝福你的。





* * * * *

So so so touched ! Haha, though not everyone replied but that's cool enough la ! Get to chat with some friends where we had lost in touch for long. Happy too...
Anyway, if anyone here who read this wanted to tell me what you gonna say, do leave it in the comment area. I'll like it =)
* Answers will be post up here to make it easier to view.

To make everything easy, I'll retype the question in English :


“What are you going to say/tell me, if you are going to die in 15 minutes time ?”
(You must answer this sincerely.)


Enjoy reading;
Happy answering ! [J]

8 comments:

Name: 地王(帝王) said...

If I really just have 15 mins left, I will say nothing to you, coz I don't know you much, haha.

astrid said...

me ah i wanna eat fillet o fish la but mc d deliver it too slow then i want it to be ur plesure to push me of the roof top
and i want a lot of yam si zhi ok
one month 3 stack

Anonymous said...

cant read chinese...

but I suppose if I was about to die in 15 minutes, I'd somehow try and call amanda and tell her my true feelings with my own words before I die.

crazeeliyi said...

hahahha!!! Yayyyiiiiee! My reply is the 1st! Lame my reply.i know. hehe

PhDr3w said...

omfg so hard to read the last comment.. ughhh... oh well.. nothing much to say here.. teehee~~

kimsng said...

ugh u didnt sms me u freak!

麵包 said...

如果剩下十五分钟。
我不甘心!
为什么?为什么?
如果没有的选择。。。

贾森弟弟。。
要珍惜生命。。生命无take2。。。
如果明天心脏仍跳动。。
就好好珍惜它每一次的跳动。。

你还年轻。。
就好好活出年轻的色彩来。。

加油。。

我会在上面祝福你的。

The O.F. Kiddo said...

地王(帝王) : Don't know me much ? Don't worry, you will know me more after you read my blog more !

astrid : Okay, I'll try to do everything you requested !

luzzio : I'm asking what you gonna tell me, not to Amanda...

chong : Yeap... you are the first =)

yewmoy : 你放心好了,我会帮你的!

-dr3w- : Lol... everytime got Chinese text you will also say the same !

kimsng : You can always send me the answer~

麵包 : 我会好好地活着,谢谢你的祝福!