ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My brothers

Hey guys, these few days, I can seldom online, so nothing much to post. Really sorry lo~ let me show you guys something funny, this is just a funny post, don't take it seriously.

My Eldest Brother


He look a bit skinny. His eyes also very small, but he is friendly.


My Second Brother


He is a funny person ! He'll always try to help if you have any problem.


Me


Well, this is me. I look better than my brothers right ? Haha ! Joking !
Actually I don't have any brother ler, I'm the eldest in the family (you should know if you read my second entry) and those pics above were because I did some touch-up on it.

Haha, thanks to Li Yi and thanks to her new phone. Yea, I brought my phone to school on Friday as I want to stay back in school that day. Hehe... this is indeed a lame post.[J]

6 comments:

crazeeliyi said...

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!! this post is not lame in fact is FUNNY!!! hahaha! Your 2nd brother look so Ugly! tsk tsk>.<

Yay! Be prouf of my phone,=P

麵包 said...

haha...at first i really thought u have two brothers wor....
kena tipu liao o....
hehe~~

good one young boy...hehe

PhDr3w said...

Some ppl just too lame/bored until nothing better to do.. eh.. 3 guys in the family is not that fun ok.. i should know..

After all.. we all know my famous 2nd bro~~

And well.. point..

lame post.. XD jkjk no offence.. xD

The O.F. Kiddo said...

liyiliyi : Yea, my bro is ugly but I'm handsome ! Hahahaha~ joking !

麵包 : Haha, so sorry lo... Din't mean to trap you... hehe !

-dr3w- : Yea, NOW only I know that HE is YOUR brother ! I mean this year la... Yes, it's indeed a lame post... haha ! Thanks for your comment.

astrid said...

hah how do u do that
can teach me ah
so funny

The O.F. Kiddo said...

astrid : I used my friends cameta phone, her phone got such function. Hehe...

yewmoy : 哈哈哈…感谢称赞 !