ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Do I look like him ? (2)

*This entry is specially for Jia Ling Jie Jie de. Anyway, everyone can read and comment also. Enjoy reading =)

Chatted with Jia Ling Jie Jie that day. I send her some picture of mine and do you know what she said ? I look like some celebrity ler... Hmmm, if not mistaken, I guess he's from Hong Kong. Otherwise will be from Taiwan. Show you guys his pic and my pic.


Lawrence Chou Chun-Wai
I personally thinks that I don't look like him lo. But anyway, thanks for telling me about that. Haha, 'added' him to my 'collection' liao ! Haha...


Jia Ling Jie, so different la... few days later maybe can see people comment that I don't look like him de... Haha ![J]

3 comments:

crazeeliyi said...

I don't even know who is that guy! XD

astrid said...

haha
u guys share the same post in the picture

Anonymous said...

u really look like him , but when u wear spectacle, 100percent is Ron Ng.





IZ COOL mAn!!!!!