ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

About My Hair

"Why do you straighten your hair ?"

Well, this is one of the famous question most of you asked me. Why ? The reason is simple. I used to think of straightening my hair, long time ago, since young. So, it means that I had actually fulfilled my own dream ! Another reason is because I like to see how I look like if I straighten my hair. Thinking that I'll look cool like Wei Hong did for me last time. Eventually, I don't think it's that cool, like last time. Hahahaha, feel like cutting off my hair but it's very hard for me as I don't wanna waste the RM 100, just for a week. And it's hard for my hair to grow long. So now I decided to let it grow longer, maybe I'll cut bit by bit.

*I wish, I have a cooler hair, hehe* [J]

No comments: