ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sunway Lagoon Adventure

I guess the way I found to online is not working properly. Hehe... Why so unlucky ?

"I must make sure that the computers are reformatted, no virus, then I'll get the line fix and then... hehe, happy hour !" Jason.

The title for this entry is kinda... weird. Haha, but anyway, it means that I'm gonna blog about that trip with pictures and less words. Haha !!!

EVERYBODY, ARE YOU READY FOR MORE PICTURES ???



From left : Winnie, Jason, Mun Suet, Syafiq & Alissa
Camera-man : Wei Hong

Hehehe... I getting in love with jumping pictures...

The same people in the water... still the same camera man.

Mun Suet & Alissa in the frog's mouth, Winnie sitting on the front left leg, Jason was... -_- fixing his hair ?

Donkey & Piggie

Wei Hong : "I'm fit and strong"
Alissa : "Oh really ? See this !"

The Animals : Octopus, Donkey & Piggie

I don't mean to do that...

"Let's PLAY !"

"Let's SPRAY !"

I wonder what is this...

...and wondering where am I staring at ?

" Yoz... !!! "

Well, we plan to do the jumping again at the wave pool...


FIRST SHOT

Wei Hong : "Oops, too fast, try again !"


SECOND SHOT

Wei Hong : "Oops, too slow, another one !"


FINAL SHOT

Wei Hong : " Perfecto !"

After that, me and Mun Suet wanted to do the jumping again...

FIRST SHOT

Wei Hong : "Again"


SECOND SHOT

Wei Hong : " Not nice, again..."


FINAL SHOT

Wei Hong : " Weird... haha ! "


Jason & Wei Hong doing puss up

and we were acting weirdly, even the aunty and little boy behind look at us

RUN ! TSUNAMI IS COMING !!!
wait a minute, which way are you guys runing to ?

I edited it =)

Don't try to take my candit picture...

Me, Mun Suet & Winnie decided to do stupid faces...



So stupid...

They cheated me ! That's not ugly !

Then, I want to take some personal pictures...

Jason & Alissa

Jason & Winnie

Jason & Mun Suet

Jason & Syafiq

Wanted to take a pic with Wei Hong, but he was sleeping...

...but I still got to take one pic with him

Look at this...

...saw him in the toilet.

Before we left, we went for another ride...

...and try to take a pics with the bikini girls...

...and taken his first kiss...

...only went to Pyramid to meet this FFK-ier.
(haha !)

You know what ? This cost us RM 10 ! And I am sure that the 6 of them... erm the 4 in front were insane that time. I was force to do this action in the very exciting, shocking, dangerous, scary ride !

*I guess the guy in the last picture, beside Mun Suet; behind Winnie, isn't me* [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XDDDDDDDDDDD
It was really an adventure for me~~
I loved the outing, it was great!
Let's go on another one next time, and bring more people with us!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD