ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

[Con't] My Feeling

Regarding the entry below, I think I'm just being stupid. Was thinking a lot when I finally get to go online, but there is no mail(neighter in my gmail nor friendster), not many comments, some sites are unloadable, no games, and bla bla bla, this situation will make me think a lot and eventually did this stupid entry of my feelings.

Please don't be offended okay ?

After have a long 7 hours sleep, I finally think that it is a rubbish to post something like that. Maybe I just want to update my blog, that's all.

Anyone has anyway to solve this problem of mine ? You know, when you have your speaker on, and when your phone is near, and when it is sending out message, the speaker actually can detect the signal wave and gives out some irritating noice. Which irritates me a lot !

Hehehe... being LOA again I guess... needs attention.

Wish the connection is fine, the PC is good then I'll start playing games ! Haha !

*oh well* [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason,

First of all, I'm glad to know that you're all right now. =) Keep it up...and keep smiling, even though you don't feel like it. At least you know you actually want to feel happy and make yourself feel better. It gives out a certain positive effect on yourself. It doesn't have a long lasting effect but feeling it for just a while is good enough.

And remember, nothing ever works out being somebody you're not and trying to fit in by changing yourself into something you're not comfortable with. Be yourself. I know it's hard 'coz sometimes you don't even know who you are. I mean...I was in that kind of position once. Being yourself is being comfortable with whatever you're doing, whatever you're up to, and whatever you think that truly makes you you.

Forget what others say of you. Forget what other think of you...uh...well, not all the time. If they comment on your behaviour and you think it's bad, then it's best to change. But not to what they want you to change into, but rather...to what you think is best for you. Remember, only you know what's best for you because no one knows you better than you do...well, except God. =D I'm a religious person even though I rarely pray, face it~ XDD

The world is a cruel place. And despite how many friends or family members we have, we're still alone. But ignoring those facts, we can still try to go through life and make things better and worthwhile now rather than to rant and be emo about something that's gonna happen soon and you dunno about it. Like...uh...death, the end of the world, yada yada.

Smile smile, na? =)

Anonymous said...

hey , don't regret over posting something man. i mean ,if it's how you feel, so be it ! its your blog ..