ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, May 07, 2007

[Con't] Random Post (2)

Wow, Mr Indy really gave lots pressure to me. After his class I felt my heart so pain and I can't stand it. This is the first time I got this horrible feel. He is a good lecturer, but you better follow his instruction, otherwise...

Back to my hair. The whole rebounding process took me about 5 hours. Of course, because of the hair treatment and the customers who came in and wanting for their service. Only 2 worker there.

Spent 3 days hangging with the hair, I mean I was not allowed to wash, not supposed to. I washed it on the forth day and luckily my hair did not curl back, just dry, maybe I should consider to apply some sirum, or hair treatment cream or what.


Hehehe... Looks weird thou...

Well, try looking at some GAY pics of mine.
(oh please don't comment about this... haha !)





Try some SS pics






p/s : Credits to Wei Hong for borrowing me his laptop to blog, thanks bro !
*haha, enough with my hair and pictures* [J]

No comments: