ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Adobe Photoshop


This is my work, I edited it. Thou lame but I personally think it's nice.

WEDNESDAY
Went to Pyramid the other day after class on Wednesday, after pool.
My parents don't know a thing about the trip.
We(Nash, Mun Suet, Wei Hong, Alissa, Rachel A., Rachel L.) went to watch Spiderman 3. Nice movie.
Rachel L. & Nash went home after the movie. Geoffrey came pick Wei Hong home too. Left the 4 of us loitering aroung, and wasted our money in Waffle World, meeting Deborah who is working there too !

THURSDAY
Due to the moral assignment, we plan to do something for one of the orphanage in PJ.
Went to meet them, just to hand in our proposal and see what they want.
Play with the kids, they are very hyper !
Pity the adults, I mean, those who can't take care themselves.
Especially when I saw the 18 year old guy in the catalog, he is my age and I wish to meet him the next visit.
Went to Wong Kok for lunch, back to Wei Hong's place after that.
While Hong's RO-ing, we rest. Then went for a short basketball shot, then went home.
My basketball skill sucks like shit as usual.
(Mun Suet, Donovan, Robin, Geoffrey, Wei Hong and me went to the orphanage)


This is the original pic before I edited it.



*^_^* [J]

No comments: