ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Two-faced ?

Ish !

Yesterday sore throat, today the throat damn itchy and dry. No matter how many big bottles of water I drank. No use ! Thought that itchy throat will make us cough, true, but it also make me sneeze too ! Keep sneezing the whole day...

Haiz, people, I treasure my life so much and I'll not be so stupid to commit sucide. Well, I always says that I want to commit sucide but it's just plain talking only, no futher step to be done. Be happy for me, happy for me as I always think negatively but never done any stupid thing. Haha !

Somehow, I felt like I'm being two-faced. I'm not being myself all time. But I like it, haha ! Well, sometimes people have to protact themselves. In order not to be killed for no reason. Class was so emo today. Don't ask me what happen, it's just emo.

Oh yea, people, please don't ask me anything about my two-faced thinggy, will not reply anything. And, don't worry ok ? As long as you read my blog, leave message, comments, I'll be fine. I just need people around me. I'm afraid to be alone. Left out. Okay ?

*promise me* [J]

No comments: