ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sorry For The Inconvenient

Wow, I guess a lot of people already got addicted to GunBound liao... hehe, me too, but I guess I'm not suppose to be like that. It not good for me actually. It will be damn dangerous if I really got hooked on to it. I will never want to get myself out of there again ! Ish~ I'll try.

At least I know if I try I will get myself out of it. Maybe I can just play once a while. Know what ? I did not step into the 'tuition center' for more than 5 days already, consider a good result ; I have not been drinking bubble tea for more than a week. I think it's not bad too. So I believe, if I continue this spirit of mine, I can of course be a better person, buy not wasting too much money on those stuff. Playing or drinking once a while is not a bad idea thou.

I guess I have to start exercising already. Maybe start from next week, I have to go home by 5.30pm and start jogging at 6pm if possible. Otherwise I'll be getting fatter and fatter. Very hard to keep my tummy nowadays. I found it so obvious. Seems that everyone is noticing it, sigh !

Oh yea, I have not been updating for quite some time. So sorry. Actually there are 2 entries are coming up soon. Just that I can't load photobucket through my PC, don't know why. So those entries, I have to do it in college. Sorry for the inconvenient !

*logging off* [J]

No comments: