ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, May 25, 2007

English Presentation

Okay, finally got my pictures uploaded and decided to do this entry. Weird, seems that my PC is the problem now. It can't load Photobucket, a site where I normally upload my pictures and get the url. Luckily I know there is another site named Fileden. But I personally think that Photobucket is easier to use compare to Fileden. Okay, cut the craps.

On Monday, we had this English Presentation where Miss Catherine wants us to do a talk show. My group consist of 5 members, which is Me, Alicia, Dara, Florence and Surekha (yea, the only guy again) decided to do a talk show about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD), and planed to make it similar to The Tyra Banks Show. Let's get into the mood !

Dara Banks(Dara) is the host of "The Dara Banks Show". As usual, there is always a professional or doctor or who-so-ever, will be invited to the show. That's why we are proudly to invite Professor Smart Smith(Surekha) to be the special guess and she will be answering all questions about OCD. In this session, 3 victims of the OCD had been invited to attend the show. They are Jason G. Looking Jr.(Jason) who always thinks that he is not good looking enough, Alicia Tin Skin-Ee(Alicia) who never satisfied to her weight and thinks that she is a monster and Florence Shop A. Lot(Florence) who used to be a shopaholic, she even mortgage her property just for shopping.






And here we are : Dara Banks, Professor Smart Smith, Alicia Tin Skin-Ee, Florence Shop A. Lot & Jason G. Looking Jr.

Let's see the before and after of me.




Before I start posting my camwhore pictures, let us see some group pictures(in class).


Jason & Florence
Jason & Surekha
Jason & Alicia
Jason & Dara
Jason & Zheng Joo
Jason & Winnie
Jason & Tash
Jason & Julia
Jason & Syafiq

[Nevertheless, I do think some pictures above, my post is a bit... sucky]
Enough Pictures ? Want some self obsession pictures ?




I like to take pictures with the object around me...

Such as PIGGIE !


Pictures at the courtyard.

Jason & Wei Hong

Jason & Mun Suet

Jason, Wei Hong & Tash

Tash : " No ! Don't kill me ! "
Jason : " Hehehe... beg me ! "


And Tash took my camera and start taking pictures...

Mun Suet, Geoffrey & Wei Hong

Robin

Florence

Julia(Looking), Jason(Drinking), Amelia(Reading)

Wei Jiin, Jason & Robin

^^

This is cool Wei Jiin !

Funny Hong

Like Sister

*Smile*

[Focus on me]
Nice ?

Or weird ?

Hehehe, Jasalina is back !

[I took myself]

Cool ?

Cute ?


Then we went to Sunway...


Went in to a fitting room in PDI

Cool ler ?

Guess what ?

I met Amir in the fitting room

And we camwhored inside ! Nice lighting !

Went to McD.

Deborah treat everyone ice-cream, but I pay for my milk shake.

And, I think...

... I can be...

...the AMBASSADOR of McD !

Don't you think so ?

Suddenly Amir decided to make a star... Or something like a star with our fingers...

which is something I always wanted to do... My Llama you had read my mind lately, don't you ?

Forgotten who, someone decided to use our middle finger... but some did not follow the instruction

This is also something I wanted to do long time ago... wondering who suggested it...
Oh right... It's me !

The girls... not ready for a picture

How wonderful !

The guys... nice~

Now I know I'm not the gayest !

Camwhore a bit...

Daren & Amir

The Camel & The Llama
[posing]
The Llama : " Please don't leave me"
The Camel : " ... ... "

Decided to follow the models behind...

Mun Suet (camera girl) : " Not nice, agian !"

Mun Suet : " Not nice !"

Wow ! A nice one ! Exactly the same !


Back to college, actually wanted to start blogging about it. So took some pictures of the accessories.





All credits to ___ for lending me his/her ____ to me and make the presentation a success !

Florence ; bling bling chain & black tie
Wei Hong ; bling bling belt

Thank you !

p/s : If you guys can't see the pictures above, please move your cursor to the picture, right click on your mouse, then choose 'Show Picture'.
*Fileden sucks* [J]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow ! that's the single most camwhoring pictures I've ever seen in a blog entry !

trying to make record ar ?? hahahaha .

Mr.L said...

wow... so jealous u can take pictures with so many gals... haha!!! and ur english presentation sure fun right??? I wish to have one during my college time but my college suck...

Anonymous said...

This page is really cute. My givn name is Dara Banks and it was amazing to see my name in this way when I googled it. i hope you all had fun!