ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Today's Activities

Everytime I said I want to post a short entry, in the end, there will be a long dull entry. Try making it short today.

Early in the morning went to the Subang Velley to play badminton with friends (Wei Jiin, Kian Yang, Geoffrey, Wei Hong and Donovan).

Kian reached early I guess, Geoff was late. Game start, Wei Hong beat us all. Ish, that guy... too good in sports !

Went to mamak near Ridzuan to eat after that. Wei Jiin sent me home.

Thought of reading novel after bath, eventually went to sleep atraight from 3pm to 7pm.

*short enough* [J]

No comments: