ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just Funny

I forgot something yesterday. I want to tell you guys this wonderful lame joke.

Was in college yesterday, want to have lunch after Ms Catherine's class. As I was late for lunch, and Mr Indy's class will be on in the next 30 minute time, I don't know what to eat. Winnie suggested "Z-up Fan", it is pronounce in Cantonese, it's actually rice with other vegetables or meat you choose in trays...
Cut the craps, I told the kakak(worker with big possibility that she is from Indonesia) "Kak, saya mau kurang nasi ya" (I want less rice). She put some rice onto my plate, wanting to get somemore, I said "Okay okay cukup" (okay enough). Funny part is here, she asked me a question that causes lots of question marks on top of my head. "Awak dari Indon ke" (Are you from Indonesia). Of course, my answer is NO and I asked her why, she said I speak Indon... I was like... okay... [Understand the lame joke people ?]

Amir told us something funny today. There is some lecturer mispronounce his name everytime to "A-mail". One day, when the same lecturer was teaching in class, this is what happened (as how he told us)
Lecturer :"... ... bla bla bla ... so and so ... ... a-mail..."
Amir :"Yes miss ?"
Lecturer :"...and a FEMALE..."
Amir :"..."
from here, we learned that A MALE ≠ A-Mail (Amir)
which brings us a conclusion that Amir is not a guy ! Buahahahaha ! [Kidding !]

*hehehe, still in college now* [J]

No comments: