ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, May 07, 2007

[Con't] Random Post

Well, will be uploading more pics in this entry. I'm in the Media Hub now, was shocked that I can actually log into my blog, which means I can blog ! Damn happy ! Will show you my new appearance soon. Oh yea, Miss Catherine was absent today, so we had to sit for 3 and a hour plus, waiting for the next sub. Wish that the lecturer is nice.

Surprisingly, they did not mention much about my hair, maybe because of Robin's new hair style is happening than mine. Alicia and Florence have the similar hair colour, and Dara is the coolest among us !

This is how I look before I went to straighten my hair
(yea~ I actually went straighten my hair)




*yea, yea, the same old me*

During the Hair Treatment and Steaming
(May is the one who helps me that day)

*applied the treatment cream on the soon-to-be-rebounded-hair*

*first steaming, damn hot*

*don't know why, steam the second time, hot + itchy*


*May said it's (my hair) not elastic enough, the third time*


*that had already took me almost 1 hour, finally got to wash and stay away from the steaming machine...*


*kinda straight, but it only last for a few minute*


Straightening/Rebounding

*that is May, starting to clip my hair...*

*...while me SS-ing, taking pictures*




*another close shot of me and May*

*haha ! just like a broom !*

*lastly, the cream to make the hair stay straight !*

Finally DONE




*class now, be right back with more gay and 'self-syok' pictures* [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dare you shave bald . haha

man i've never straightened my hair before ...