ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Thank You

This is a message I wanted to send to everyone (friends, families, readers, net friends...) who supports me all the while no matter when I'm sad or happy. I'm glad to know you people and which we will be true friends forever !

For your information, I have a Dory Brain, which means that I can't remember things well. If you want to make sure I remember something, do keep reminding me. A better understand to me now right ? ;)

Oh yea, thanks to N'Drew, reminding me that it's good to be emo sometimes but it's not good for staying in too long. Well, I'm actually forgetting whatever I post few days ago. I'm not good in remembering things, but it's just that if I don't release it, I'll feel very stuffy. Of course, only my personal stuff will be expressed through my blog, not other peoples secrets. So your secrets will be safe with me. You can treat me as your 'rubbish bin' aka 'recycle bin'. You throw, I keep and demolish it. Haha !

So actually I'm okay right now, just that I need time. Sometimes long sometimes short. Sorry if I had make you guys worry. So sorry to my college mates, especially ZJ, who seems to be frustrated by whatever I said. Hahaha ! Winnie and Wei Hong too, my best buddy and bro in class ! Thank you.

People who thinks that he/she had been offended by my recent posts, please forgive me. Hahaha, it's not good to keep all these feelings right ? Hehe, sorry la !

Ish, sore throat now... Anyway, reformatted my PC, now he is virus-free. Thanks to Calvin Chong, otherwise I'm still thinking for a way to commit sucide.

*Haha... Kidding* [J]

No comments: