ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Random Post

Hahaha, another random post after the Lagoon trip. This title always appeal in my blog right ? Like one of my favorite title, hehe.

Anyway, will make it as brief. After the triple 4 case, I stop reading novels, but I consider to start reading when college life, a new semester, starts. But, know what ? I can finish 444 pages in 3 days, I can even finish 10 dvds/vcds within 3 days too ! I borrowed my sis's anime and start watching from morning till night and continue the other day, and this is how I spent my holy Thursday, Friday and Saturday !

Went to Pyramid with Wei Hong, Winnie, Mun Suet and Geoffrey, today, the last day of our 2 weeks long but pathetic and bored holiday. Celebrated Wei Hong's belated birthday in Secret Recipe. Bought him a Apple Cheese pie, or something like that. Got cheese and apple la. Watched Wild Hogs. Quite funny. Went to Summit after for arcade. Oh ya, had lunch too !

12.35 am now. Later still have class, but don't wanna sleep. Miss Catherine will be our first lecturer. Oh yea, did I mention anything about my new (freaking ugly & gay) hair style ? Changed my appreance to an even more gay boy. Sigh, how to face them (my classmates) later ? Haha, know they will laugh at me.

*I can bet* [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no picture of said hairstyle ? haha ...

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Hahaha, coming soon !