ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, March 16, 2007

One Random Week (1)

Okay, I can't believe that I'm starting to blog about my college life. Haha, this will be hard for me as I am not that free everyday, but I don't wish to keep my readers waiting, have to try my best la. This is only the first part and I'll be starting my post from Monday.

I can to school early in the morning. Before going into the lifrary, I went to the toilet, well, nature call, what can I do ? After doing my business, after washing my hands, I took the camera out, and started snapping around.



*did you realise that my hair style different?*



*water licking, damn wasting*


*even the tab is spoil*


*and the mirror... damn heartbroken*


Went to the library to online, while waiting for class start. Wanted to take some pictures of the computer, but failed. End up, only these pictures taken.


*Voon Voon & Phui Yinn*



As I told in my earlier post, class ended early that day, and I rush back to my high school for my SPM result. Result not good, mood not good, so skill not good also. Only 2 pictures taken, not with friends but just the hall with happy and sad students.


Haha, went to Parade after that and had lunch in Sakae Sushi.


And had some snapping...




*End here first, can I* [J]

No comments: