ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Pity Me

{right eye}
{left eye}

This is obviously not a bruise, and not an eye bag as well. Compare both eyes, did you realised that the left eye is kinda swollen, when I touch is painful too... Now already got well.

{right leg}
{left leg}

Remember that I went for a dance performance that I mentioned a few post ago ? This is what I got after a few weeks of practising. Damn pain wei !



This is at my right arm, thanks to one of the lecturer in the paintball game. Hehe, will tell more about the paintball game next time after I got more pictures... hehe ^^


This is just a random picture of me and Alicia's new baby -- Zaphire, an iguana. Click on the pic for a clearer look. I purposely edit it as the original picture is blur. Anyway, credits to Lish.



*pity me* [J]

No comments: