ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, March 23, 2007

SPA Inter-Programme Drama Competition

This entry will be damn short. And no pictures provided.

Here goes...

I train so much (the dance, as I'm performing, not acting) until I got blue black, I spent RM 80 for the needless black big jacket, I train so much till I hurt and almost kill myself, I sacrifice my time for practise, I even try my best to be the best...

...but still, I screw up the beginning and last part.

Like what Robin said, I forgot to leave up my cover at the beginning + I forgot the so-last-minute move at the last part.

Yi Wen said it's ok, saying that it went pretty well.

Florance and Surekha said that I'm cool, I did not mess up the dance.

Zheng Joo said that I'm ok.

Xiao Yu said that it's messy but I'm not the one who messing it up.

Kerry said that the guys were synchronized, even if we did mistake, people cannot see.

Wei Hong said that it's nice and not bad awesome...

...I am glad to hear that ! Though I'm not happy with my performance.



p/s : I finished reading my novel already ! Just bought from Pyramid not long ago.
p/p/s : My seniors from Mass Comm got the first place ! Congratulation !

*thanks God* [J]

No comments: