ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

One Random Week (3)

Are you ready for Part III...?

Actually I don't really remember what had happened on Wednesday. Maybe I'll just post some pictures here, and explain a bit lo... sorry about that !




What you can see from here is, I'm using Winnie as background !


Picture taken by Winnie =)


Oh, this guy, sits there alone for a few days already, and the way he smoke... COOL ^^



During Miss Nicole's class, see how messy my table is.

Took some pictures before leaving.
*p/s : Julia, don't need to laugh, you know me ^^*



Oh, this is the only toilet with mirrors I can find upstais...
It's in Block A1, though it's a bit dirty.


In the library, I like the top locker cause it's easier for me.


Alice & Evon

Rachel & Jason

Not Forgetting Wei Hong


Wei Hong showing his... PANTS while Mun Suet pointing at it with "WOW" facial expression :P



It started raining and the road was flooded !


Emo Jason looking out of the Window.


This is tiring, after stucking in the college for the whole day, I went to SS15, Subang Square,
to a beauty saloon / dancing studio, to practise my dance routine.

*Tiring Wednesday* [J]

No comments: