ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy Birthday To You ~ Chee Lynn

Today is also Chee Lynn's birthday. Me, Matthew and Sabrina decided to celebrate with her. Although this is just the 3rd time meeting Matt and Chee Lynn, but it seems like we had already know each other for a few years ! We are damn close... I suppose. Chee Lynn, I know the cake it damn pathetic small but I actually purposely buy it. As I know, no one will actually get such a small cake and we can actually get 4 spoon and finish it up together ! It's fun ma... haha !










Next post : Happy Birthday To You ~ Alicia Hew [J]

No comments: