ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Still Sick

I'm still not recover yet.
My whole body is so hot... (well, I mean temperature is high)
I'm wearing a jacket now and waiting for my mom to come back.
She is out to fetch my sis but did not bring the key along...
...wanted to take a nap later but afraid tonight cannot sleep...
How ?

Oh yea, please scold me if you see me online tonight after 11 pm.
Try to force me to switch off my phone and sleep till the next morning.
Oh yea, I forgot I am planning to meet Vidya and Rema tomorrow for lunch.
Remind me please ?

I don't wanna let my mom know that I'm sick now.
Otherwise I cannot go out tonight with Jing Chen and the rest for meeting.
Hahaha, my fault la, wanna go out at night...
...since my dad is in China now, I can just face my mom alone...
(damn naughty huh ?)

*tiring* [J]

No comments: