ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Listen Up Guys & Girls

*This is just an advertisement, scroll down for more entries*


Attention people, I have something to inform ! Did you see the picture above, some pinkish object in 2 different colour of fancy bag ? Yeap, I'm here to promote this wonderful shirt that was design by one of my beloved classmate -- Nadia. Do support her and buy one for yourself or for your female friends.



Okay, this is the design of the shirt. It is nice and worth buying it, guess what is the price ? RM 25 per shirt, with one special fancy bag for free ! There are 2 different colour for you to choose, pick (left) with "SHOPAHOLIC and your problem is?" and black (right) with "I've got a secret I'm a shopaholic".



Did you see how hot the models are ? Do you know why ? Because they are wering the Shopaholic T ! Now, here is a question for both guys and girls.

Girls : Do you want to be as hot as them ?
Guys : Do you want your girlfriend, mother, sister, girl-friends... to be as hot as them ?

If your answer is "YES", then you have to buy one ! Do give me a call, sms, e-mail (with shopaholic as title), MSN, or make your order by leaving it at the comment area or cbox, leave me your contact number so I can contact you. I wish you will get it from me as this is really nice and part of the fund will be going to the SPCA and foster's home as charity.

*do support* [J]

No comments: