ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Day When I Bum Into A Crazy Man

Yesterday, after the dance practise, I went to the library to get my bag. The time is around 6.30pm and I was alone. I went to block B1, press the up button and waiting for the lif. A man around 30 plus came over and look at me one kind, I suspected he is crazy as he was swinging left and right like a kid, while waiting for the lif.

The lif arrived 1 minutes later and he sort of 'invited' me into the lif. He press on the 9th button while I press on the 10th, which will bring me to the library. When we were in the lif, the man stared at me and started bangging the wall of the lif, I was like freak out by his... wild action. He has this "Jeng Jeng Jeng" sound like what Jing Chen always do... Freaky !

Somehow, the lif stop at the 8th floor, someone might had press it outside. He was like "Ooi ?" as the lif stop at the 8th floor while he wants to go to the 9th floor. But before the door close, he said "Oh, I want to go to the 8th floor." and he went out.

I was like, "What the hell ? Then who is going to the 9th floor ???" The lif stop at the 9th and I almost step out. The guy would think that I'm crazy for going out and into the lif again.

I did not go home straight away but went into the library online for a while. 15 minutes later, I went out to the locker area to get my bag and went to the KTM station.

The train reached around 7pm but I did not manage to go it. Those people stand at the door like no body's business... resulting me staying back behind. I have to wait for the next train... sigh !



*damn unlucky* [J]

No comments: