ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Damn Random

Hahaha, this is really a damn random post. Do you know what I say so ? Well, ... , before I start telling you the reason, let me introduce someone to you guys. He (the guy in the picture) is Alexander Wang Lee Hom and he is a Taiwan singer. He is one of my idol since Standard Six, and he is really a talented person. Talk about his talent, he can play the violin, piano, guitar, drums, vibraphone and also the accordion. He can even speak different languages such as English, Mandarin, Cantonese and French. Okay, seriously have to cut the crap now. Actually, this entry in mainly for Winnie, just to show off a bit la, I guess by now she will understand why I say that la... right Winnie ? Well, I can actually post / upload a picture for not more than one minute. Damn fast, so blogger is still okay for me. Pity you la, anyway I know you are doing Zheng Joo's tag, so enjoy yourself la... hahaha !


*damn lame right* [J]

No comments: