ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, March 02, 2007

YUCKS !!!

Just now, when I was eating the left over Mandarine Orange, I did not realise this. I was so desperate for Mandarine Oranges for your information and every new year I will eat more than 10. Imagine, I can at least eat 2 - 3 per day, that's too much !

Back to the topic, Mandarine orange is not yucky actually but this is what happened. I was eating while onlining. I somehow felt like biting a stone-feel-thinggy in my mouth, and when I look at the half-bitten Mandarine Orange, I was like... WHAT THE HELL... ?!?!?! It's BLACK !!!

Stund for a second, I spit it out in from of my computer !


Yea, can you see the orange and the skin ? I spit it in the middle... of course, it was clean by the time I take this picture. Okay, time for the disgusting part !


This is obviously not disgusting, just wanna use this to compare with...


THIS !!!

(OMG right ?)


Well, what do you think ? I don't know why, but if I were to swallow it without looking at it... I don't know what will happen to me lo ! Of course, I did not finish up the left over oranges and it ends up here...



Eeewwww~ [J]

No comments: