ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

One Random Week (5)

Friday and Saturday was kinda cool, as it was the College Open Day and I am one of the Student Helper. (Sorry Deborah, I let you down !) 2 days can get RM 80. Let's talk about Friday and Saturday before going for a picture tour okay ?

Friday and Saturday, in fact, is just normal and boring ! The people we brought for campus tour were... erm... I guess I'm not suppose to mention this. Well, 2 days all together I just managed to bring 4 groups around. In fact, some freak me out, some piss me off, and some bored me to death ! During the lunch time, Geoffrey begged me to bring him to Pyramid so that he can buy some birthday present for his friends. Winnie and Mun Suet follow as well.

Saturday, I went to Wei Hong's place in the morning and he did something for me. Not going to mention what he did, but thanks Wei Hong ! You make me look great, at least in the morning ! I'm happy to be that great ! Lol !

Well, guess what ? Picture Tour time !!!






Winnie & Geoffrey :"Jason, stop taking our pictures !"


Jason :"Well, what can I do ? No matter how I take, both you will still be in it !"


Model of a hardworking Student Help of Taylors


Wei Hong & Robin *doing some 'E' sign*
Miss Jenny (oink shirt) * These students... take pictures not helping ! *
Mun Suet (white shirt without head in the picture) * I'm not involve ! *



Emm... YUM ! YUM !


Winnie :" When is Wei Hong & Mun Suet coming back arr ?"


Jason :"Don't worry la, they will be back in time..."


Jing Chen & Wei Hong


Wei Hong the bling bling boy !


Robin, Wei Hong, Mun Suet & Geoffrey


Mun Suet & Jason


Mun Suet, FICM banner, Jason + Jing Chen, FICM banner, Wei Hong


Wei Hong, FICM banner, Winnie +
Jason, FICM banner, Miss Tharshni





While there are still perple around
and we are working hard...




This 3 fella eat behind the booth !!!


While this 2 busy taking pictures...


...and also her !

I remember my friends told me that I don't have other face expression,
I'm prooving that they are WRONG !
*see how cute am I*



The Next Day






All credits to Hong, though it's not nice after that...

Jason & Jing Chen

Mun Suet & ~Cool~ Jason + Winnie & ~Silly~ Jason



Different angle of Jason...

Can imagine how bored we are ?


These people arr...


T . E . R . R . I . B . L . E !!!


My photo taking skills


Jason :"Oh please, don't kill me !"

Vampire Hong :"Hehehe... I'll try..."


Maniac Nash :"Don't worry, I'll be soft..."
Victim Geoff :"Oh NnnnNnnnOOOOOooooOOOOOoooooo...~"

OMG, that's... Wei Hong !!!


Hong's necklace... cool on me !

*hehe, ready for the next COOL entry ?* [J]

No comments: