ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

One Random Week (6)

Ready for Part VI -- The Cool Sunday ?

Due to the dance performance (that is held on this coming Friday), I am forced to get myself a black jacket. I asked Wei Hong and Winnie the day before to join me to Pyramid as I don't want to shop alone. Do you know how pathetic when you shop alone ? Everything have to depends on yourself, no comments given and so. Wei Hong said that he wants to bring his housemate along as he wants to buy something... shoes, bag and laptop if I'm not mistaken.

Early in the morning, I tried to withdraw some cash from the ATM nearby but fail. The machine tend to break down temporary and resulting troubles to me. I borrowed RM 150 from my mom before heading to Wei Hong's apartment.




After execising, Wei Hong took his bath while I'm online using his laptop. He come out after that and he help me to straighten my hair, the front part and the back. You can see how I look like from the pictures above. I also help him to straighten but I don't know how to do, haha, hurt him... Sorry ya !


Wei Hong also borrow me his black jacket and I felt cool wering it with my new hair style. After that, both of us together with his housemate, Darren went to Pyramid by taxi. When we reached Pyramid, 3 of us decided to go shopping for a while waiting for Winnie who is coming with her mom from Subang. Winnie join us after that and we went into EchoPark, where Wei Hong was attracted by those bling bling stuff.

Winnie and Darren walk around together (if I'm not wrong) while me, took some pictures...


We went to another shop, erm, I actually forgot the shops name but I know it's near the bowling center Radioactive. I took some pictures there as I saw so many nice big mirror with nice yellowish orangie lighting. Check it out !




After that, all 4 of us went to McDonalds for lunch. Wei Hong suggested to sit next to the window. I took some pictures as if I never see such places before, acting like a big jakun. Darren sitting opposite me might thinks that I'm really crazy. One day, we have to organize a trip to Sunway Lagoon. It should be fun !



...And not forgetting cam-whoring !





Wei Hong also wants to make fun and get himself some pictures, look how funny he is !



After that, we leave McD and passed by Famous Amos. Wei Hong stopped us and he wants to buy some chocolate. Darren, that time, might be walking outside the shop while me and Winnie survey around the shop. I don't know what was she surveying but me, finding good spot for pictures ! And you know what ? I really did found some places to snap.



We went down and passed by S & J, if I'm not mistaken the spelling. By that time, non of me and Darren get our stuff that we really wanted. We sort of loitering and window shopping around and keep taking picture ! Back to S & J, I saw so many cute, nice, big, small, funny, adroable things and stuff. Have a look :


Guess Boon Heng will like this ^^


This is BIG, Xiao Yu will scream if she got this !


Cutie !!!

After that, hmmm, why not I show you guys our conversation.
Winnie :"Oh look at these, isn't it the MSN icon ?"
Jason :"Why not we take some pictures with it ?"
Hong :"Okay, Jason, take picture of me now."
*snap*
Jason :"My turn ! Err... how to do this arr ?"
*snap*
Hong :"Winnie, take this."
Winnie :"Huh, look where wo..."
Jason :"Look at your right."
*snap*
Hong :"Darren, come here, take this."
Darren :*blur* "..."
*snap**snap*





Cute or not ? Wei Hong actually make it as a background wallpaper for his laptop. I guess I'll be doing the same thing for myself one day. This is the coolest day and longest entry with many pictures, I feel so proud of it. Okay, do you want to rest for a while first before continuing ? Hahaha, okay, let's continue !

After that, Wei Hong got himself a new necklace and took off the old one. I borrowed it and wear it on myself, not bad thou. Thinking that I look damn cool now, so I took pictures again !






Okay, we started buying our stuff after all those window shopping. Wei Hong asked the shop to reserve the white shoes for him. Winnie bought herself a eyeliner in BodyShop. Darren got himself a pair of shoes. I got myself a black jacket which cost RM 80.








I also got myself a pair of shade, quite cool and suit me that day. It's just RM 5 so it's ok la.




Finally, we are going home. I'm so tired that day but damn happy. Happy for becoming cool for a day. Happy for being smart that day. Happy for... so many things. I guess I might go straighten my hair soon, as I look not bad on it. Cheers !



In Taxi


In KTM station


At Home





*happy day^^* [J]

No comments: