ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

An Ugly Drawing With Some Meaning...

Some people is nice to you when he / she is in front of you...

...but when you turn around, he / she will take off their long-hidden mask...

...and give you a stab from behind !

Then he / she will leave and act like nothing had happened.


*** ~ ***

Damn boring when I'm waiting for my turn to use the computer. This story came to my mind suddenly so I decided to draw it in a piece of rough paper. Please don't be misunderstood, I did not mention anyone here. Just a random boring post.

*agree ?* [J]

No comments: