ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

07/07/07 = BAD LUCK

To other people, 07/07/2007 might be a once-in-a-lifetime-day and it might consider a good day or lucky day or what-so-ever. I used to think so too and wanted to make full use of it, instead of wasting in, stoning at home, to study, I decided to go out... Who knows, Mr. Luck was sick yesterday and did not follow me out, instead, Mr. Bad Luck came along with me and gave me so many surprises ! Boo-hoo !

Hey I got an IDEA, why not EVERYONE, or WHOEVER who reads this entry blog about what had happened TO YOU on 07/07/2007 ? That will be cool and please DROP ME A MESSAGE after that. THANKS !

*will tell more* [J]

1 comment:

Mr.L said...

hey jay, i read ur entry bout triple 7 di... really kesian la u. But the most kesian is m'sia traffic... really suck and didn't improve all the time. Haha... i also faced 'bad luck' on that day. it really not a good day as me & my frens go out to Chester trip decided to shopping and look around. But end out with a boring trip... and we spend a lot of time on the buses as we take the wrong bus. Ha... So as the conclusion, it better to stay at home during such special day. Cheers~!