ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, July 20, 2007

So Moody Huh ?

I want this to be short.

Today went to buy Bubble Tea, the Bubble Tea sister actually asked me : "Why do you look serious recently ?"
Of course I was shock with the question and I ask her why she give me such question.
"Because you always looks cheerful..."
Okay... even she can see it, and claims that she can read my mind.

Today came online, Kok Hong asked me in MSN : "Why sounded so down ?"
My answer to him was, I am always down.
"No I don't remember you are always down..."
Okay... even he feels it.

I am throwing my feelings into my blog. This entry might not be short anymore.

Sis wanna use my blazer already. I have to... decided whether to take out all my badges or not.
I don't wanna take it out, course they are my babies, my darlings, my dears, my lifes. But not taking out and let it go with my sis, I scare later some lost, some damage, and some stolen, which means lost la.

I DON'T TRUST MY SISTER ON THOSE STUFF !

My mom, on the other hand, is seriously so stubborn for not allowing my sis to get a new blazer. She wants her to use mine. Which I DonkeyHead disagrees but my words got rejected. Now I have to DonkeyHead take off all those lovely badges for the DonkeyHead event !

MY MOTHER IS SERIOUSLY ANNOYINGLY STUBBORN !

No way, I don't want this MNE Month to be with me !
I don't wanna release all my stress here.
I don't wanna lost everything and everyone I love.

I am so don't know what to do !

*save me* [J]

No comments: