ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Am Officially Angry Now

Okay, Mun Suet I know this is your word but sorry I have to borrow it for this entry, sorry agian.

I am so angry now. Due to 2 reasons.

First, my freaking sister walked out my room rudely just because I said I don't like people to be in my room when I'm online ! Okay, this is my my fault right ? Cause I am seriously need a private place and she always keep coming in for nothing ! If I keep letting her in and let her sit near me, I might as well throw the freaking PC downstairs and let it be a PUBLIC COMPUTER instead as a PERSONAL COMPUTER !

I did not asked her to leave the room, but I asked her to sit futher... not so bad right ? Haih, I wonder why girls are the main source to my madness. Thou I can't deny that some girls do gives me happiness sometimes.

Second, the FREAKING STUPID IDIOT TUMBDRIVE is FARKING IDIOTIC BUSTARDLY ANNOYING ME ! Virus was cleared long time ago, and it was still quite well functioning yesterday. What happened to it then ? Why today I can't even open the file, and wanted to format it, it says not authorised. What the hell ?!

And it makes My Computer hang now... thanks to it la ! Seriously THANK YOU !
I have to throw that bustard away no matter how good-looking it is to me. Or how expensive or how special.

*forgive me for those rough words* [J]

1 comment:

Mr.L said...

HaHa... I dammn agree with u... Girl always the creatures that make our life busier & mad...