ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

E.M.O.

I seriously thinks that Alicia don't like me and Geoffrey when we are together... especially when we are arguing. Of course, Winnie had the same feeling too. In fact, she faced more than anyone else in the planet. She has to pluck out her eyes and ears for a dry clean everyday, if she don't do that, sooner or later she will be polluted... lol !

Today my mood darn swinging man ! Seriously moody and I mean M.O.O.D.Y ! Cannot control my feeling that I felt like... uh-hum ! F word, and silly thoughts all came out at the same time from my Dory Brain. Shooting like a machine gun... killed so many innocent people, I know, I'm sorry.

Oh right. I have so say sorry to so many people about the swing-ed mood today. I decided not to list it out course I'll take the whole night time to do the listing. Lol... trust me ! Ahyoo... I always have this PMS slash EMO day almost everyday... just depends how badly it is or how fast I forget the problem. Haha ! Somehow, having a Dory Brain is not bad at all... hehe !

Hugged so many people today. Felt so lovely and warm ! Thanks Willie for coming over from so far away just to comfort a sad boy. Thanks Winnie and Zheng Joo and Mun Suet and Florence and Dara for asking about my swinging mood and comfort me. Fleur, you owe me Chinese Tea Ice, remember ?

To the 4 man out there... you know who you are... thanks for accepting my apologies and did not take it as a serious matter. I know it's not good right to be so EMO... like a girl only but just let me be like that la... let me face myself. Haha ! That is the true me and that is why I'm special ma... haha ! Self-praising now...

Geoff de Pelican. What happened to you today ? Suddenly so emo when I'm actually laughing and gone without telling us ? Jing Chen my man, don't worry. Don't think too much. I will help you when you need me. That's what friends for right ?

OUCH ! Know what I shouted ? My ulcer is so big, situated at my inner top lip. I ate green chilly with source and orange and sour vegetable today. Imagine how pain it is... that is what I'm suffering now. So sad. Pity me...

Oh ! I just remembered what makes me so pissed today too... the guys watch p*rn in class today during the meeting. Darn it la... stop that la... haha ! No worries anyway, I cannot stop you guys from watching it just because I don't watch right ? (sorry for posting this out)

Edited
Hmmm... I don't know whether I should cut my hair or just go for a treatment instead. Cause
it looks long and dead... sigh !

And I hate mosqueto ! It keep sucking my blood. I wonder is it because my blood is nicer to be drank then the rest of my family ?



*maybe my ulcer makes me so emo today* [J]

No comments: