ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Complain ?

I heard from someone that my blog is getting boring without my pictures... According to her, my blog with only text is kinda bored and she don't seems interested in reading it too. After listening to that, I felt kinda honoured. Before this, I was wondering whether will people get angry seeing mostly my pics in my blog, but I thought of it. This is my blog and I can post whatever I want to post. Not to say that I am pointing a gun at you and force you to read it right ?

"A blog mainly about me, myself and my daily life"

Okay people, ready for pictures ? Remember a few entries ago, I told you guys that I went Federal Hotel for dinner right ? Here's some pictures I took that night. As it's already a long-time-ago-entry, I decided to post some only... haha !


* Okay, this is the place I mention. The first 2 pics was in front of the lif and in the male toilet. My sister was so cooperate that day and took some pics with me, well duh~ who won't ? Oh did I mention that I am the only one who took the salmon set while the others of my family took the chicken ? I just want to be special and different among others. But the salmon set was damn fishy and I don't really like the smell, luckily there is lemon. Oh yea, the last pic was 2 singer performing while the whole restaurant rotating. Guess what, she smile at me and when she sang till a part "...bla bla bla yada yada yada... to you... bla bla bla" she actually pointed at me... lol ! Oh yea, and she was so cooperate too that night that she pose for me while she is singing. How sweet is she ?*

So, the picture size has been reduced. It is okay ? Or you guys wants the larger one ?
Okay, after some pics from the hotel, let's move on to the orphanage.


*Okay, people, I did not make myself or draw myself and change myself into a dog-eye weirdo. Donovan was the one who draw for me and after drawing the moustache, he wanted to draw a pair of specticle for me, but after drawing one circle, everyone said that I look nice which I doubt and they let me go. Oh yea, I remember mentioning I drove Phui Yinn's Kembara right ? When we went for lunch, I actually wear Yinn's sun glasses and one uncle saw me and said :
Uncle : Nice make up !
Me : Thanks !
Uncle : You look older than my grandfater !
Me : ... *grrr*
And the visiting begins*



*This is the before and after look of me. This kid is so 'kind' wanted to wipe off the painting of my face, but he did too many extra things such as spit saliva onto my face & the tissue for make it easier to wipe and sort of poke my eyeball... I guess he thinks that my contact lenses need a wash, that is why he wanted to take it out... lol ! Evil Red Shirt Kid... oh yea, and he kicks the cute little girl too for nothing ! Damn violent !*

*We actually invited Batman to come over on that day. He appearance was a shocking for the kids there. Some tend to beat him up, some wants him to carry him up and they enjoy hanging with him. Funny thing was this badman don't drive his car over, but someone actually fetched him over and go.*

*Kids are cute yet they are also evil. Imagine someone pull you down when you are sitting on the floor, or push you down. You will actually lie down on the floor. Then the next thing you know is all the kids will start slamming their whole body onto you. That is so hurtful ! The second last pic, the girl is so naughty. Out of so many people, why must she block my face ? The boy I'm carring in the last pic is very evil, he kicks he slam he do whatever he wants and he is violent ! I suspect he got some gay hormons in his body too, cause he move his face so close to mine when he tries to wipe my face... maybe he plans to spit his saliva properly and not waste a single drop... yucks !*

*Let's play a guessing game now. First, guess who's legs are these. Then start guessing when entry these pictures suppose to be with. Eh, don't scroll down okay ? No cheating ! Just base on this picture and base on your memory. Which entry you read is suppose to have this scene. Another thing is, this is not one person's leg but it is a combination of 2 fella's leg okay ? If you ever look at the picture properly, you will see that there are actually 4 legs in total. So it's impossible to be one person right ? Unless he / she is an alien, which is so not possible. Yes ! It's the Sunway Resort Hotel entry. Together with Willie gor gor... haha ! Nice ler our picture, and we do look alike when you first glance through, don't you think so ?


*How's the picture of the deers and the Unknown Flying Object looks like ? Yeap, believe it or not, the 3rd pic was actually an UFO which have to do a sudden landing because of the wind*

[J]ason

[W]illie


*had fun ?* [J]

No comments: